Thursday, September 23, 2010

Feeling Pathetic

I greeted you with a text in the morning.
I texted you another two times, informing you I was going out.
You didn't replied at all, I felt uneasy and hence, I called you but you didn't picked up.

I received at text from you a couple of minutes later. I was excited and happy.
As I read it, my heart sank to the floor. You told me "Do not text or called me. I've been scolded by my dad, saying I was stupid and brainless to waste money. Do not text me anymore. Unless I text you"
With that, I teared. I loved you and all you wanted, is to ignore me. The least you could do is to tell me your problems. I promised you I'll be there for you and I wanted to always be there for you regardless of good and bad times.

Lucky that I was at BFF's place, I needed to get my mind off you.

I still love you however, and am waiting to hear from you. I missed you.