I can't stop thinking of you, not even for a minute. I asked myself often, "why are you so significant in my life?"
Well, I do not know the answer myself. I won't forget the memories that we shared together baby. Never. I want and needed you so much in my life baby. It's been a month plus since we met and only god knows how much I missed you. I'm dying to be with you.
It's been so hard for us to meet. Maybe you didn't give us the chance and opportunity to get together again. All I could do is to continuously hope and pray. I tried to bump into you on that Friday when you're working but to my disappointment. I tried several times including the past weeks on Saturdays since I know that you have your Yamaha classes, yet another disappointment.
I prayed every night and day, hopefully with each passing day, will bring me closer to you. Hoping that with each passing day again is a day closer to meeting you and being with you. I'll never stop praying, for I know that He is never asleep and is always listening. I hope he'll answer my prayers. I hope you'll love me as long as you live. I'll love you till my very last breath.
I prayed every night and day, hopefully with each passing day, will bring me closer to you. Hoping that with each passing day again is a day closer to meeting you and being with you. I'll never stop praying, for I know that He is never asleep and is always listening. I hope he'll answer my prayers. I hope you'll love me as long as you live. I'll love you till my very last breath.