Thursday, January 20, 2011

Farhan Abdullah



We met by chance a few months back. There was some conflicts between us and the ex-girlfriend though I had nothing much to do with him back then, I don't know how I ended up in that situation. I mean we never talked, said hello or exchanged glances or anything of that sort. We are not even close to becoming acquaintances. Ever since that conflict happened, suddenly I realized that we had so much in common besides the fact that we, worked at the same location. It was much more than that. Our lives mainly; the problems that we faced.

Ever since that day when we got into that mess, we've become each other's companion. I was grateful to be able to meet him. We understood each other well. We teased, we laughed at our own lame jokes and we supported each other, He had that brotherly figure and I love how I can easily talk to him just about anything. He's like a brother to me. I'm so glad that he's happy now. Not that he was unhappy before, I mean he's happier now. Much much happier. I miss Farhan Abdullah, my good friend. My brother :)