Ohh, these are some random photos taken during the field trip for Creative Concepts. And I hate how blogger doesn't allow me to organize my photos :/
 |
| Introducing Raudhy and Sofia |
 |
| With love, Raudhy |
 |
I guess the flash was too bright. Still, I love how Ellis's hair turn out with this effect.
Left to right (top) : Shanice & Phoebe
(bottom): Sabby & Ellis |
 |
| Phoebe literally become a pig. Shanice's disturbing Jack who was fast asleep |
 |
| Raudhy looks as if she's gonna fall off the seat. I think she's too happy to be bothered. |
 |
| Cute girls ♥ |
 |
| Introducing your's truly with her best companion, Naddy |
 |
| Ohh, gosh, I'm ugly but I'm happy |
 |
| Bitches in my class. There's Yaya and Cherie here. ♥ |
 |
| My awkward jump for joy moment :) |
 |
| Fakhri was like " ziq, senyum uhh sia, tkmo tido" |
 |
| And then, Haziq goes "Fakh pulak tido?" |
 |
| I think this was at Ancient's Civilization Museum?? |
 |
| Green Lantern with that criminal look. Contradicting man. |
 |
| Sofy was like flagging the taxi. Ohh please, terkangkang pe? Love this :B |
 |
| Sweet right? If I were a boy, I'd date her. |
 |
| Yaya a.k.a Tipah. Nak tangkap ayam ke jadi ayam kak? |
 |
| And I love how pretty Azlan's footwear looks |
 |
| Ohh there's me and my beautiful dress. Butt so big . |
 |
| My darling slut, Cherie. |
The field trip could have been fun with the exception of the assignments and understanding tests. Ohh my, we could've gone to K-box. However, these people made my day ♥