I've just had a couple of misfortunes lately. I lost my red FILA purse containing all my important cards, my house keys and some spare cash. My IC, my student concession and my debit cards, they're gone. I've contacted the SBS though to report for the loss of my items and also DBS to suspend my card. I wonder if I'll be able to recover my items.
Now, replacing the items would cost me nearly 200 bucks. 100 goes out to the making of IC, 6-8 bucks for passport sized photo. Approximately 25 bucks for student concession. Another 50 bucks to add value for the concession. And another 20 bucks to duplicate house keys and to replace my debit card. I would discover holes in my pocket then.
Sigh. I have to learn to be more alert and less careless from now on. I don't want to be paying this amount of money again to recover my lost items. And as for the spare cash, I hope it's taken by some less fortunate who really needs the money rather than some humans that could afford all the luxuries.