Thursday, April 28, 2011

I found myself laughing all alone in my bedroom as I reminisced the incidents that happened early yesterday. I'm loving most of my classmates already. Yeah, I was late & partialled. My bad. I bumped into classmates as I was on my way to class and I decided to have breakfast with them over at South food court. 

Daryl introduced us to popping pearls which is like normal pearls lahh but with a surprise center. We were all curious and tested Daryl's popping pearls. NAISSSSSSSSSSSE! Then there was 'popping chicken' too. Apparently, all of us were eating. Vee was trying to cut the chicken fillet using the plastic spoon and it breaks and the chicken fly off to my direction, landing on my bag and some of the little pieces got onto my hair. Dayyuuumm, it was rather embarrassing. I think everyone forgot about it when we got back to class.

My class is full of people with great sense of humour. I love disturbing Kartheg because he'd get all paranoid. Kartheg, Farhanna and I tried using the google translator to translate English into many different tongues. Got really funny when Kartheg played the voice on the translator. Sounds like some woman who's having an orgasm. HAHAHA!