Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It's funny how excited me and Farhanna were when Daryl offered to drive us to school. But it was more exciting during the journey to school itself. Farhanna was so worried thinking she'd get killed in a car accident because Daryl was speeding for the whole of the journey to school. He just got his license about a month back but drives like some kind of pro. Guys are generally better drivers, I think.

Was held back in a traffic jam. Apparently there was an accident. Lorry exploded in the middle of SLE. Lucky we weren't there when the mishap happened. Daryl was like "If Afiqah wasn't late, we can see the lorry on fire" HAHAHA. We arrived in school early but was a minute or two late for class. WWWHADDAHELLL!

Cutting cardboard, thread and drawing cubes during class. So boring okay. Ohh btw, I think I'm addicted to avocado juice. YUMMMMMM.

We had to do this in class.