Monday, May 16, 2011

Never go back to an old love. It's like reading the same book over and over again when you already know how it end
It's been six months since the break up and I gladly say I'm doing pretty well. However, I just had to dwell on the past.I did move on but I never really forget you. Not once. I missed you. Yes, I had multiple crushes but they diminish pretty soon as I first got them. I keep coming back to the memories of us. 


Nights ago, as I lay under the sheets, I revisited our memories. The necklace you gave me, your text messages and the calendar in my corby, they contained little things about you. Yes, I miss those times where I could run to you and you'd open your arms to hug me. I miss everything, I miss the times where I was a whole lot, well, happier. We were so in love but I lost my way to your heart.


I wonder, if the same happens to you too. I wanna talk to you so badly. I wish I could. Things are different now. We're not even connected through facebook. Let's just hope that one day, we'd bump into each other. That's all I wanted. To see you and that smile I've been missing the whole time. 


I love you, no I don't,