Sunday, June 12, 2011

It's already over midnight and I'm still not asleep yet. That feeling when the body's extremely tired but unable to get some sleep sucks! Anyway, I baked some cupcakes with cream cheese frosting late in the afternoon the day before. Actually was some couple of hours ago? 

Holy cheese! I always find myself procrastinating. The initial plan to mug for the upcoming tests got substituted with the temptation to bake with Aunt. I need to learn to sort out my priorities, sigh. Spend the afternoon shopping for the ingredients over at Novena Square and had Baskin Robbins ice cream. Butterscotch Pecan and Caramel Praline Cheesecake all in one pint! I was happy that my cupcake turn out well. Uncle Adhar finished them all. Not exactly a day wasted huh? Gonna get back to mugging today!

The muffin cases. Comes in two design. I love the  ladybird !

Cupcake batter with coloured rice




Cream chese frosting ^^

Tadaaaaa! Cupcake with cream cheese frosting plus the rainbow seeds :)