Monday, October 10, 2011

Kept waking up from sleep this morning cause I promised Ben that we'd go to school together for our 1230 class. First time I woke up was at 0830 and then the subsequent hours till 1030. As usual I took my time to dress until Ben called to inform me that he was on his way to Woodlands. So, I had to rush. I can't believe I actually ran to the bus stop and got myself all sweaty way before I set foot in school. And what's worst, I don't know how the hell my skirt went backwards. It would be embarrassing if anyone noticed. 

Managed to arrived on time to meet Ben. I bumped into Farhanna and Daryl at the interchange. Wanted to join them but oh well. Missed my the lovely classmates of year 2 sem 1 so much. Okay. So met Ben at the gantry and found out that he got this wisdom tooth thingy, not quite sure what is that, but it made him sound so funny and annoying whenever he talked. It was good to see Ben again. Good start for the day.

When I got to class, I hover over the module on Leo to check the facilitator's name. Natt Serinara. Expected him to be an Indian when actually he's from Thailand. Found the class a little more interesting today as a few of the classmates start to open up and be friendly. Hi Rupini , Amira and Zi Ya :D   ( not as if they're going to read this ) 

Well that sums it up for today. No monday blues.