Thursday, November 3, 2011

I'd never have thought that I would live to do this. On the 2nd of November 2011, I gave a birthday surprise to K. Well, it's not much and it's really simple and very much cliche. A customized brownie especially for K. I finally did it with many thanks to Ami. And yes, this is definitely one of the most craziest thing I've ever done in my life. But it was all worth it. Seeing him smile and his hearing his voice certainly brightens up my day for god knows why. Eventually after half a year of silence, I get to listen to his voice and look at him smiling right in front of me. This is one moment, I'd remember for maybe, the rest of my life. Well, I've not done much, but the little things I did for the ones I cared is one achievement I'd certainly cherished.


Well my girls told me something that set me thinking "Get mad get crazy and live your life". I think I know the reason why. If I don't do this, will he ever? I guess not.