Thursday, December 8, 2011




Graphic Design UT2 down, and I'm left with three more modules......and a whole lot of other things to be done with. Editorial design, curriculum vitae, portfolio followed by all the projects and assignment that's about to come up. /slits wrist/

School has been taking up most of my time and I'm feeling awfully beat! The burdens are sluggishly, really going at snail pace, alleviating of my shoulder. Don't think it's getting any better though if it's gonna go at this rate, I really need all these pressure to just disappear pronto! That'd definitely help and right now, I'm just looking forward to graduating. I'm just sick and tired of school /pukes/

meanwhile.........

Beating about the bush never works for me. Frankly, stop prevaricating and come clean. Forget about not wanting to hurt cause in the end, the results are the same. Everyone gets hurt. Just hoping that life would just miraculously go easy on me.

On a lighter note, I had a great time with enn, frhamr and amira the evening before. Had our dinner at KFC and I'm definitely looking forward for more dates with them. Received a random phone call from Farhan before he goes on a two-week camp over at Tekong. I was literally rofl-ing when he told me he'd been thinking about calling his mum and also.....me? Hahaha. Btw, I really love this picture of me and amira. I feel pretty for once. /giggles/