Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thanks to all for the birthday pictures, audio and wishes. I'm just grateful to the bunch who remembered and also the rest who got notified on facebook or happen to hear (more like read) on twitter. Whatever it is, Thank you from the bottom of my heart :D

Well, didn't exactly celebrated my birthday this year. It was more of a stay at home, just to 'hibernate' a little, a little 'sister' time with my baby cousin and out to pamper myself with food and also spending a little for my mum. I don't come from a well-off family and mainly that's the reason why I chose to spend on my mum since I'm earning my own money for the next couple of months before school resumes. I'm glad to be able to do that. More to come. 

Had a heart to heart talk with mum on the way back and I've always known life isn't that easy but it hasn't been easy at all for my mum, and.. my aunt. I'm just hoping everything would work out between my aunt and her husband. All good things does not have to come to an end. There'll always be a solution (some we are least conscious of) but most ultimately we should do and be the best that we can before admitting defeat.

In any case, life goes on until its due time.