This post goes a long way back, the 7th of July. I can recall it was only my second day of work, and to be honest, I have never felt comfortable or at the very least, not feel awkward with a bunch of people I have met within a short length of time. That was the first time, I could actually connect to a new posse and it was pretty much effortless communicating with them - which makes me feel really good and looking forward to a brand new day at work.
The day started off with Sofea breaking the news about her leaving DP and that was no good news. She is this really awesome, zany girl with a very loud personality and it was no surprise everyone could get along with her instantly. We headed to Gluttons Bay for supper that night and food was something I verily looked forward to. Time for photo spam!











