Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Holla!

Been caught up with so many deadlines, I can barely breathe! Managed a few good laughs in the midst of the hustle bustle. Lately, I've been spending so much time in school with good company, Ami, Farhanna and Farah. My FYP event, 'Hear Me Out' was a success. Took lots of photos (will post them here soon!) and had loads fun. Saw lots of cuties, well that wasn't the point but we had so much fun we're guilty of. 

Also, I got in touch with K, and I finally confessed to him, almost two years after we stopped contacting each other. Idk how I managed to summon up every bit of courage I have, but keeping the sentiments bottled up for that long was more than I can take. I don't need him to feel the same way like I wish he would but being able to keep in touch with him is more than enough. I'll surrender to fate.