Monday, September 20, 2010

It's been raining ever since

It's been quite some time already since I've felt this way - total insecure. I told you how I felt, but you don't really care, I supposed. I thought WE were supposed to share everything - the good and bad, together. No matter how much 'bad' would hurt.

I think you refused to listen to what I wanted to say. That hurts. I know that I am being so much of an irritant to you. Just so you know, I've never wanted to be such a person towards you. I know you don't want me to bring things up. And so do I.  Maybe they're irrelevant to you.

I just want you to know that I missed you. I MISSED US - the old, and very happy us. Even though you may not be perfect, you are always more than enough to make me feel very happy. Your love makes me whole. I'll hold on to your love, because it is what that keeps me breathing and looking forward to live everyday of my life. I love you, no matter what happens. Forever.