You were working on Sunday. I'm at home, all alone in my bedroom, lying down on my bed and trying my best not to cry. All the while, I have been thinking of you. You never left my mind, not even a second. My heart aches. I missed you so much that I feel as though I'm not breathing. I need you baby, with me. Forever.
Farah and Alya came over to my place. The three of us, have one thing in common. We're in love and we love them. Only that, Farah is extra lucky, to have a boyfriend that is constantly there for her - anytime when she would want him to be there. I envy her much. And as for the two of us, our hearts constantly feels like breaking, our tears tend to fall so easily, and nothing much but being worried, insecure and grieving.
Boys- they change so easily. Their love fades like how petals of flowers wilt. I'm trying my best to work things out between me & him. I've have never stopped praying for our love. I pray for it to go stronger than ever. I pray for everlasting love. I pray for us.
However, I feel so lucky that I could 'bump' into you that night. Though it was less than five minutes with you. It is somehow enough for me. I'm glad that you're doing fine. I'm glad to see your smile (I swear I melt upon seeing you smile). I'm grateful that I could feel your touch once again.
Baby, I'll always love you. Be it tomorrow, next week, next month next year and even the next life. I love you.