Day 159:
Baby, I had an enjoyable time with two of my girlfriends, Alya and Farah. They were always there for me. And I hope I can continue to do the same too.
I was so grateful to God that today, I had the chance to meet you, even though it only lasted less than a minute. I finally got the chance to see you again, to feel your skin against mine, to see your smile, be with you again baby. I am so grateful. I'm lost for words.
However, I still missed you even with you around me earlier. I still missed you. After more than a month of not seeing you. I missed you baby. I feel so lost without you. As I typed this, my tears are falling. I hope we could really meet again soon baby, way soooner, I'd like to waste my time with you.
I love you so much.