Baby, you don't know and won't be able to imagine how it cuts me like a knife when I saw what you posted at that Minah's wall. It hurts me so bad seeing how concerned you are with her plight. You are not concerned about how I felt about you, about my feelings.
Baby, I'm disappointed. I wished I could be honest with you about all these insecurities that I felt. I want to be honest with you baby, but I'm afraid that we'll end up with a cold relationship. I still remember how you wouldn't want to talk to me for nearly 3 weeks after I confessed my insecurities to you. It hurts me baby knowing you're not there for me. I cried myself to sleep baby, hoping everything will be all right the next day. I cried in my dreams too. I couldn't sleep well and I fell sick.
Baby, I just want you. The old you. I missed the old you. I missed us. I missed your warm embrace. I missed how secure I feel when I'm with you. I'll do anything baby, to bring the old times back. Anything baby.