Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Now, I am finally what you all describe as legal. Yes, I'm now eighteen. There's nothing more interesting about turning eighteen other than being able to sign my very own documents, watch M18 movies, go to clubs. Fuck getting high and drunk, and sex. Seriously, I'd never jeopardize my dignity. See, being eighteen doesn't make much of a difference after all. My only wish now, is to do well in school, get a proper job. I want to travel. I want to lead a simple life.

Well, I never really had big celebrations for my birthday except when I was about one or two years old. And then, celebrations would become very simple, but still just as heartwarming. I don't ask for much. I was touched by the surprise my classmates had for me. Aqilah bought me a slice of delicious caramel peanut butter cake from Starbucks. And then cakes again from Amiolly and Farhanna. I got an advance birthday gift and treat from Arina, an oven from both Anga and Dad, a pretty hair bow from Tao and a cute tiger plush from Fadhil. Yet, another surprise at home from my lovely parents and siblings. And a hug from Teddy! HEHEHEHE. Anyway, thanks to all for the wishes and also to bestfriend, Fizi for making me smile seconds before my birthday passed.