Sensing a busy week ahead. I need to work harder for UT2. I screwed UT1 already. I screwed Semester 1. But nevertheless, I'm having a pretty good time with the awesome classmates and I don't want this to end. Really. Unfortunately, soon it'll be time to swap classes again. *cries* I really hope after this, we would remain close.
Went to town earlier in the afternoon with Amiolly to take photographs for Drawing UT. We talked about things Vee and Farhanna would never wanna talk about. Haha, Secret sharing. It was fun even though it was just the two of us. Remembering things I should have long forgotten about. I don't know why after all these while, I still think of you. Despite the pain and heartache you put me through, I still miss you. But well, I had a great time being with you, boy.
Ohh, back to where I was, Amiolly and I planned to go out with the girls: have a picnic, and dress up. I mean really dress up. Would be soooo fun having an all girls' outing. Nice. And City Hall is a really beautiful sight during the night. The city's attraction adorned with really beautiful colours and lights, the people there, the night life; we feel like tourists. Ohh we watched people bungee jumping? Looks scary but it'll be fun. I wanna give it a try!
Took several pictures and then headed to Clarke Quay. So, we found a really nice boutique called "Chai" and we fell in love with some of the apparels there. I hate it when I'm broke. The both of us were. So cannot afford to buy the dress. 24 bucks, it's soo cheap. Sighh. Gonna head there this Friday.
And to you, my friend, I really wanna talk to you tonight. I got quite a few things I wanted to ask. But then you just went offline the moment I was going to start a convo with you. There's things I wanna tell you too. Well, too bad. But still, I'd tell you when I get the opportunity.