Four years ago marks the end of my relationship with H. It's true I had troubles getting over him and during that period I became melancholic. I lost hope, didn't think I would get over him but soon enough, the sadness just seemed to fade away and eventually it vanished. I am happy once again. In fact, I was at my happiest, living my life to the fullest, fooling around with the friends I made in poly. I made more friends, got close to this guy, developed feelings for one another but it was not meant to be no matter how hard we try.
Three and a half years later, I met you via social network. You sent me a follow request on Instagram and I accepted at random. Some days later, I found myself commenting on your photo. Perhaps I was bored at that very moment but that was how we started. It was nice getting to know you but I know I wasn't that interested and neither were you. We were too overwhelmed with what we saw - our physiques. The beginning was awful, I felt like I was being toyed with and during that time, my emotions got into a frenzy. I was shaken as soon as I realize how you affect my emotions. I was at my lowest again after all the years, disappointed that I let myself get hurt again. I let my guard down. I wasn't careful enough.
There were many times I got conflicted. I wanted to burn the bridge between you and I but at the same time I was willing to risk getting hurt again. Mad, I am. And the irony: I had faith but never thought you and I would be together. After all the bad that has happened, you and I seemed impossible. However, what I deemed was impossible at that time took place. You and I begin to materialize. I love you.
![]() |
| Hope renewed. |
![]() |
| Into our 8 months together |
![]() |
| It is amazing what time can do; bringing two people together |


