Recently, between march and may, we spent a little more time together, catching up as friends, and you would text me almost every day. In JB, during ramadan, you visited me in my room and you caught me off guard when you kissed my forehead and cheek. I didnt text you days after that incident.
and just a few days ago, you got engaged to your girlfriend in KL which explains why you stopped texting me. and today, I found out that you, on your own accord, removed yourself from all my social media.
You've finally come to your senses, I believe. You'll no longer be a ghost in my life. Tears were shed but I'm relieved. I think it's okay to grieve for a while now that you're no longer a part of my life.
I wish you the best in life. Hope you'll pray for my happiness too.
Goodbye Najib.