Today, I came home to find a little something as a motivation to move on. There, on my bed was a grey hard covered book, filled with scribblings of the different seasons and loads of heart shapes on the front cover. I've seen this book before but haven't read it though. I thought it would never come in handy, but this time it proved me wrong. I began reading it. Little by little.
I realized that I've done far more than enough to make the relationship work again. Unfortunately he doesn't. Well, it's obvious that his love died. So, there's nothing I can do to revive it. Not even a defibrillator would work. I guess it's time to move on.
As the saying goes;
"It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all."
P.S Thank you Aunt Julsy for this book. I'm sorry for disappointing you. I love you.