This morning I woke up in tears. The feeling of being so empty and lost haunts me. Even in my sleep. I couldn't seem to rest peacefully yesterday. Every now and then I woke up tearing. This feeling sucks. I knew I lost him, but I do not want to lose anything or anyone anymore. Especially both of my aunts. I grew up in the hands of people I love the most. And I'm aware that I disappointed them in many ways.
This, is in fact the worst break up ever. I got a tiff with my aunts. I did not show up at Granddad's 40th day death ceremony. My family's disappointed with me. I knew Granddad's disappointed too. After all, I was his most doting granddaughter.
My Dad came into my room when I was deep in my thoughts. He sat on the bed where I was lying. And then, rubbed my hands and told me...
"My beautiful daughter, I know you're hurt and I don't want to see you like this. I know your boyfriend left you and you're not in good terms with your aunts because of this. I know your aunts may be harsh on you, but just so you know they love you just like both your mum and I do. It's okay to cry. It doesn't make you any weaker. I know my daughter is a very strong girl. I know my daughter can handle this. Remember this, there are many fishes in the ocean. One, is definitely for you. But just not him. I'll become your best friend okay, so you can tell me everything you want to, even if it's about boys. I'll listen."
And with that I burst into tears again as I realized that I still have people who cared about me and is constantly there for me. My Dad. My family and the best circle of friends. I promise I'll be a strong girl. I love you people with the whole of my heart.
p.s I'm sorry my dearest Granddad. You'll always be in my prayers.