Saturday, December 25, 2010

FLAWS

I still remembered how Farhan would say this:
 " You = Rare :) "
Frankly, I'm not even worth a rare gem. I have my reasons. Real concrete reasons. I came to realize that the reasons why I got hurt is because I've hurt too many people. And these are the people whom I loved and loved me. I broke too many hearts.

Not realizing my mistakes, my friendship with my best friend in poly went down the drain, my once really happy relationship with HY came crashing like glass that has been tampered with and the distance that grew between me and my dearest aunts. Sometimes, I ridiculously wished that in life there could be play/pause and rewind buttons so that I could turn back time, correct my mistakes and mend the crack in every friendship/relationship. But sadly, these things don't exist. 2010 has provided me with so many wonderful memories and valuable insights. I hope I could be a better person in 2011. Bless me, dear Allah. Amin.

I wish I could pause the moments when there was me and you. I missed you.